Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Good, The Bad, and the Worst

Things I can't get enough of right now:


Seth Meyers all the time

On SNL and Weekend Update, not only is his segment the highlight of the show, but Meyers as head-writer just makes Saturday Night better... but I still miss Tina.

Kirsten Schaal on 30 Rock

 While I was iffy about her in the beginning, I've become quite a fan of Hazel on my favorite show on television. She adds more weirdness to plot lines and fits the offbeat comedy ideals so well. Her stand-up is honestly what made me have a change of heart. Seriously, watch the whole thing. 

Music that makes summer seem so close that your skin starts peeling from sunburn at the sound of it!


Other artists I would suggest: Jack Johnson, Ingrid Michaelson, Corinne Bailey Rae, She&Him, anything else with a Ukelele and Dr. Funke's 100% Natural Family Band Solution!

Flowery Clothing

Ms. Roper has never seemed hotter...

All the Television shows on Netflix

From the staples such as 30 Rock and Arrested Development, to new (to me) shows such as Spaced and The IT Crowd, to even endless ways to watch people bake a cake, Neflix's television selection is ON POINT.

This Girl






Things I would prefer to do without:


-90% of all standup comedy
-The ironic mustache is the WORST. Stop, Michael Cera... just stop.
-The resurgence of boy bands 
-Self portraits with toilets in the background
-The movie selection on Netflix. No, I don't want to watch Beauty and the Briefcase, Shark Attack 2, or anything in the "gory canadian movies" genre.
-Abbreviations like "ROLFCOPTER"



OH and by the way... Happy Easter y'all!

EE





No comments:

Post a Comment