Sunday, July 1, 2012

An apology for all the creeps that actually read my blog

Ok so let me just say to start off.... I am so sorry for that 5+ weeks of hiatus. With school ending and laziness hitting an all-time high AND my absolutely amazing trip to Greece, I sorta just fell off the face of the blogging world (not even quite sure if I remember my tumblr password at the moment). Coming soon there will be a blog about my life-changing trip to Europe (not a hyperbole). Also, Lucky Liza Lovely Lou needs a new look. SO lemme just give this tacky website a lil' face-lift and then I promise you there will be a real post!

Photo by Eliza Eaton
Photo by Eliza Eaton
Photo by Eliza Eaton
What really happened when I tried to blog these last few weeks... damn you webcam

EE

No comments:

Post a Comment