Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Greece Part 3: Mykonos... I mean Heaven

Quite honestly, I sat for awhile trying to think of an eloquent way to describe the island of Mykonos, which was the first stop that we made on the Louis Olympia. I have never been in a place so peaceful, clean, gorgeous or pristine. The windiness on the island was calming and the air felt fresh.  I would wish for anyone to experience the phenomenon that is the island of Mykonos. Sadly I can't give you the feeling, but with more showing than telling, I'm going to share some images of our amazing three hours spent there.  Minus the naked guy standing on the deck of the hotel... regrettably, I didn't have time to capture that one.
Photo by Alexandra Chamberlain 
Photo by Eliza Eaton 
Photo by Eliza Eaton 
Photo by Eliza Eaton 
Photo by Eliza Eaton 
Photo by Eliza Eaton 
Photo by Eliza Eaton 
Photo by Diann Eaton
Photo by Eliza Eaton 
Photo by Eliza Eaton 
Photo by Eliza Eaton 
Photo by Eliza Eaton 
Photo by Eliza Eaton 
Photo by Eliza Eaton 
Photo by Eliza Eaton 
Photo by Diann Eaton
Photo by Jim Chamberlain
Photo by Eliza Eaton 





 EE

No comments:

Post a Comment